2019-2020 Student Device Deployment
Cambridge students will have the option to receive a school-issued Microsoft Surface 3 for the 2019-2020 school year. To receive a device, a Device User Agreement must be completed online using ZippSlip. More information about the agreement and ZippSlip can be found here. If you have questions about the agreement, ZippSlip, or outstanding fines, please contact Laura Morgan at MorganL1@fultonschools.org.
- Tuesday, August 13 at 8:00 am - Deadline to complete Device User Agreement & clear all previous Surface Fines
- Thursday, August 15 during advisement - Surface distribution and set up. If using a personal device, students should bring their device to set up their student accounts.
- Friday, August 16 during advisement - Digital Citizenship Training
- Monday, August 19 during Lunch Study Hall - Make-up Sessions for Device Pick-up begin for students who did not have a Device User Agreement or all Surface fines cleared prior to the August 13 at 8:00 am deadline.
- Friday, August 30 - Please let us know by this date if there are any issues with the device that was assigned to your child. It will be fixed or replaced at no cost.