Since devices were not collected at the end of last school year, we must take an inventory of all FCS devices checked out to Cambridge students. We will take inventory for 9th – 11th-grade students when students have their yearbook pictures taken on Thursday, November 5. This includes both Face to Face and Remote students (see picture day schedule below).
For Face to Face seniors, we will come into their Advisement classrooms on Monday, November 2. All Remote students will need to bring their devices during their assigned picture time on Thursday, November 5, from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
Remote picture day times and device inventory:
A - D from 3:30 - 4:00 pm
E - K from 4:00 - 4:30 pm
L - Q from 4:30 - 5:00 pm
R - Z from 5:00 - 5:30 pm
Please review the following important information:
- Anyone who has an FCS device currently checked out and is not using it now is your chance to return it. Please bring the device and all accessories (charger & stylus) to picture/inventory day. Or you may return the device and accessories to the Student Center at any time. Receipts will be given either when returned or within a week, depending on how busy we are.
- Anyone who has an FCS device and may not use it all the time but still wants to keep it, please plan to bring your device to school on the designated picture/inventory day.
- For F2F Seniors, we will come to your advisement classrooms on Monday, November 2. Please have your school device with you on that day. You may also bring your school device to the Student Center during the week of November 2 for inventory if you do not attend advisement.
- For F2F 9th – 11th grade students, please bring your device to school on picture day, Thursday, November 5. You will go to the aux gym during your English class for pictures. Be sure to bring your school device at that time.
- For virtual students, please bring your device to your assigned picture time. Seniors, even though you don’t need your pictures taken, if you are a virtual student and you have an FCS device checked out, you need to bring your device for inventory.
If you do not feel comfortable coming to the school for inventory, you may send a picture of your device to Mrs. Morgan at MorganL1@fultonschools.org. The picture must include the Student Name Label and the FCS Device Barcode Label. For the Dell laptops, this may require two pictures.
Any questions, please contact Mrs. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.