About our School
Our school is committed to developing students into productive young citizens by promoting high academic standards and self-esteem. In addition, the school is fortunate to have supportive parents who assist in our endeavors.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways.
- Staff enthusiasm and knowledge of curriculum enhances instruction.
- Challenging expectations increase students' performance.
- Instructional practices should incorporate learning activities that take into account different learning styles.
- Learning must be relevant and take in real life experiences.
- Students learn best in language rich environments for all subject areas.
- Students must be taught the value of learning.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A student's self esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
Pre-K thru Fifth Grade
- 7:10am School Doors Open
- 7:10am -7:30am Daily Breakfast
- 7:40am Instruction begins
- 1:45pm Early dismissal ends
- 2:20pm Dismissal
Blue, White, Green and Yellow
Westin the Wildcat
Awards and Accolades
List any awards or designations the school has received.
- State STEM Certified School
- PBIS Distinguised School
- Platinum Recognition in the 2017 Governor's Shape Honor Roll
Bear Creek Middle School
Creekside High School
School Board Member:
Linda Bryant, Board Vice-President
School Contact Information
Evoline C. West Elementary School
7040 Rivertown Road
Fairburn, GA 30213
Phone: (470) 254-3460
School Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Counseling Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m
Registration Hours: 7:40am- 3:00pm
Evoline C. West opened in 1970 as a rural school and has been renovated twice to meet the needs of the 765 pre-k through fifth grade students we now serve in suburban South Fulton County. Throughout our history, we have maintained the feel of a close community school.