Parents at Stonewall Tell are welcomed and encouraged to support students, staff, and the school during the day. This may occur in some of the following ways:
- Drop off student prior to 7:40am.
- Volunteer to assist teacher or other staff
- Eating lunch with student(s)
- Greeting students and staff in the mornings/afternoons
- Parent-teacher or student-led conference
In order to protect instructional time and to secure learning, each method must be pre-arranged with the teacher or other appropriate staff member in order to prevent interference with teaching and learning.
New Student Registration Times
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Renaissance Place - Accelerated Reader is now located in Classlink