ONLINE PAYMENTS THROUGH OSP
Webb Bridge is now offering online payments for school fees. If you would like to make the payments for your student’s media/technology fines or lost textbook/novel fees, please visit http://osp.osmsinc.com/fultonga and click SIGN IN. The first time you visit the site, you will create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile. Please note that you will need to know your student’s FCS ID number in order to register. You can find this on your student’s report card or on the barcode label on their Surface tablet. Please do not call the front office as they are not able to provide this information to you. Also, this information is NOT in Home Access.
Once you are registered and logged in, click on Pay Obligation on the top bar > Select your student, Webb Bridge MS and the Obligation Type that you are paying > Enter the amount from the notice you received.
Parent Online Payment Instructions
Video Directions on how to complete online payment
- The first time you visit the site, you will need to create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile.
- First you will add your items that you want to pay for to your cart. Then click CHECKOUT.
- You will then need to create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile.
- Create a Username and enter all fields (using Parent/Guardian info) to create an account
- On the next screen, click on Add Student Profile in the upper right screen.
- Enter your student's first and last name and Student ID. Your student will know this as their lunch number. You can also find this on your student's report card, schedule or on their barcode label on their Surface tablet.
- If you have more than one student, please do this for both students.
- Then on next screen, select the student profile for each activity that is in your cart. Then click Next.
- Enter your payment/billing info.