Overview and Instructions
- Timeline and process for course verifications
- Instructions to view and submit course requests in Infinite Campus
- Rising grade-level video presentations
- Special programs video presentations
- Dual Enrollment and virtual school video presentations
Please carefully review the times and activities listed below for course requests.
As you explore the resources available on these pages, you will find a "?" icon on each page. This is a link to a form where you can submit any questions that you may have. Based on your question, a content department chair, counselor, or administrator will contact you through the email you provide to answer your question.
Final Course Verification: Now Open - Closes Friday, April 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Final Course Verification Opens on Monday, April 12, 2021, and Closes Friday, April 16, 2021, at 4:00 pm
This is the FINAL opportunity to submit your course change request. There will be no schedule changes over the summer or the first 10 days of school.
Please complete this form ONLY if you:
1) have more or less than 6.0 credit units for next school year
2) have different course requests from 2nd Course Verification
- If you have less than 6.0 credit units ( or 5.0 credit units for seniors) after the final course verification, the school will choose the courses including electives.
- Summer online courses are not listed in the Academic Plan and will be added once you complete the courses.
- Online courses during the regular school year will be reflected with a placeholder in the Academic Plan (FVS courses will be listed as "FVS Virtual Lab" or "FVS Virtual Lab 1; GAVS courses will have specific course numbers and names)
- Beg. Chorus, Beg. Orchestra, Int. Band will be used as a placeholder and will be changed to a specific level after the auditions have been completed.
- AP Gov and AP Human Geo are the only two AP classes available for rising 9th grade students to choose from unless you have taken the prerequisite courses.
- American Gov't is not available for 9th and 10th grade students.
- Multi-Lit is not available for seniors as it has no course recovery option.
Reduced Course Load Option for Seniors 2021-2022:
Based on the recent decision made by the Fulton County Schools, seniors who meet the following qualifications are allowed to reduce their course load by one class period per semester during the 2021-2022 school year.
- The senior is enrolled in the courses needed to graduate on time.
- The senior has no classes with a semester grade of “I” (Incomplete) during the current 2020-2021 school year. All incomplete courses must be made up by the end of this summer to be eligible.
- Both student and parent must complete the Reduced Course Load Option Form and submit it to your counselor by 4:00 pm, Friday, 4/16/2021.
Note: Students considering admissions to competitive colleges should not participate in the Reduced Course Load Option. Dropped course may or may not be the first or last period of the day, and schedules will not be altered to change the period of the dropped course.
Personal Fitness Waivers
Personal Fitness Waivers
Personal Fitness Waivers will be accepted the last seven days of the semester, May 18-May 26, 2021.
Course Registration Process Overview for Rising 9th Grade
Students Attending Innovation Academy in 2021-2022
Students attending Innovation Academy for the 2021-2022 school year do not have access to course verification in Infinite Campus. Innovation Academy will be making direct contact with their parents/guardians and students regarding course verification.