RCMS Parent Resource Center
Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30pm
"Play a Role" in the education of your child. For more information call Ms. Sara Good 470-254-8589 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
El Centro de recursos para padres de RCMS
Horario: 8:00am hasta las 3:30pm
"Sea parte de la educación de su hijo." Espero velos pronto! Para mas informacion llamar a Ms. Good al 470-254-8589 o al correo electronico email@example.com
School Family Compact Information
Our School Family Compact was sent home with your student. Please review the document with your student. Sign and date the signature page and have your student return it to their homeroom teacher. Please keep your copy of the School Family Compact at home for reference.
Parent Family Engagement Plan FY20
The Parent Family Engagement Plan (PFEP) describes the different ways that Ridgeview will support family engagement and how parents can help plan and participate in activities and events to promote student learning at school and at home.
There are many opportunities for parents to volunteer and play a role in their child’s education. Please consider joining the faculty, staff, and your student through some of the following events and programs:
- Title I Annual Parent Meeting 9/5 5:00pm
- Open House 9/5 6:00pm
- October and March Principal Town Hall Meetings & Stakeholder Input Sessions
- PTA, Foundation, and School Governance Council Meetings
- Parent University the Last Thursday each month
- Volunteer Opportunities in Panther Tales
- Scheduled observations of classroom instruction
Upcoming Building Parent Capacity Workshops & Events
Wednesday, October 16 - 5 PM - Heritage Family School Engagement Dinner
We invite our Ridgeview Families and Teachers to celebrate with a dinner in our school cafeteria.
This is a fantastic opportunity for sharing with our teachers, parents and students
and building family engagement connections with our schools!
Enjoy a fabulous meal prepared by our parents!
Click HERE To View The Flyer Which Contains Volunteer Information (English & Spanish)
Thursday, Oct 24th - 10 AM - Digital Citizenship "Internet Safety"
- Digital Citizenship Presentation: “Internet Safety”
- Cultivating Home Habit Educational Workshop
- Review Infinite Campus/ Google Classroom