The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
- August 26, 2019 at 7:45 AM - cancelled
- September 16, 2019 at 7:45
- October 28, 2019
- November 18, 2019
- December 16, 2019
- Janurary 13, 2020
- February 24, 2020
- March 30, 2020 - cancelled
- April 27, 2020
All SGC Meetings are held in Room A150 unless otherwise noted.