Intramural sports are open to students in all grades before school from 8:00-8:30 am. Please see the Intramural form for more information!
Fulton County offers Extramural Sports for 7th & 8th graders only in the following sports:
- Fall – Co-ed Soccer,
- Winter – Girls Volleyball, Boys Volleyball, Gymnastics, Tennis
- Spring – Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball and Track (Girls & Boys)
All Participants must have the following forms completed by the designated deadline for any team. The forms are good for 1 year once completed, therefore a student trying out for multiple sports will have their forms on file and will only need them completed one time.
The Pre-Participation forms can be found on the Fulton County Athletics web site here: https://www.fultonschools.org/Page/612
Please turn your completed forms to the following coaches
- Soccer – Coach Todd Shelnutt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis – Coach Jackie Larson email@example.com
- Girls & Boys Volleyball – Coach Jackie Larson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gymnastics – Coach Jackie Larson email@example.com
- Boys Basketball – Coach Charlene Chilton-Hogston firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Basketball – Coach Charlene Chilton-Hogston email@example.com
- Girls & Boys Track – Coach Chelsey Lloyd firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Todd Shelnutt email@example.com
Please note, we have no affiliation with Junior Gladiator teams.
Paperwork deadlines and Team Tryouts-Extramural's are for 7th&8th Graders Only
Information meeting: August 15 at 8:50 in the gym (For Students Only)
All forms must be turned in and completed (hard copies, not e-mails)
Tryouts: August 22st-24th Tryouts are mandatory all three days.
Games: Wednesdays and Fridays
Paperwork due: August 31st
Tryouts: September 2nd and 9th (rain make-ups 16th and 23rd)
Tennis Exhibition: October 21st
Paperwork due: September 22nd
Tryouts: September 26th and 29th (all days)
Games: Wednesdays and Fridays starting October 18th - November 15th
Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays with some exceptions
Paperwork due: October 27th
Tumbling Exhibition: December 1st
Greetings Autrey Mill Family,
Great news! Autrey Mill will be using the Rank One platform to clear student athletes trying out for extramurals for their medical clearance. Please use the following links below to better understand how to upload physical forms, sign off on your student’s electronic forms, and upload images of your medical insurance cards.
Autrey Mill Middle School
Parents please be aware that in order to try-out for any sports in Fulton County there are several forms that need to be completed and handed in to the coach before students may do so. They are the physical form, proof of insurance, transportation release, and concussion form. All of these can be downloaded below.