Intramural sports are open to students in all grades before school from 8:00-8:30 am. Please see the Intramural form for more information!
Fulton County offers Extramural Sports for 7th & 8th graders only in the following sports:
- Fall – Co-ed Soccer,
- Winter – Girls Volleyball, Boys Volleyball, Gymnastics, Tennis
- Spring – Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball and Track (Girls & Boys)
All Participants must have the following forms completed by the designated deadline for any team. The forms are good for 1 year once completed, therefore a student trying out for multiple sports will have their forms on file and will only need them completed one time.
The Pre-Participation forms can be found on the Fulton County Athletics web site here: https://www.fultonschools.org/Page/612
Please turn your completed forms to the following coaches
- Soccer – Coach Todd Shelnutt email@example.com
- Tennis – Coach Jackie Larson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls & Boys Volleyball – Coach Jackie Larson email@example.com
- Gymnastics – Coach Jackie Larson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Basketball – Coach Rob Calandra email@example.com
- Girls Basketball – Coach Dustin Owens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls & Boys Track – Coach Chelsey Lloyd email@example.com or Coach Todd Shelnutt firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we have no affiliation with Junior Gladiator teams.
Parents please be aware that in order to try-out for any sports in Fulton County there are several forms that need to be completed and handed in to the coach before students may do so. They are the physical form, proof of insurance, transportation release, and concussion form. All of these can be downloaded below.