Business Partner in Education
Business Partners in Education
This program is designed to create voluntary partnerships between businesses, communities, schools and/or the school system in order to develop a more prosperous community. The community prospers when it provides opportunities to learn, teach, help, and support one another.
A Business/Education Partnership promotes:
- Higher student achievement
- Closer community ties to the schools
- Active involvement in education from community organizations
- Economic development
- Social and economic growth and development
- A feeling of community acceptance
- Encouragement of volunteering
- Haynes Bridge Middle School appreciates all voluntary contributions from the partnerships of the businesses and organizations that help in building stronger and prosperous communities.
- Participants in this program chose to be partners for the benefit of children.
If you are interested in becoming a Partner in Education, you can:
Contact Beth Beach Beach.email@example.com.
How can businesses and the community strengthen the schools?
Resources the community may supply to schools:
- Partnership with a school, class, or subject
- Display student artwork
- Serve on educational committees
- Serve on a School Governance Council (SGC)
- Employee recognition
- Employee wellness programs
- Educational field trips
- Improvement of school building/grounds
- Career Day
- Leadership training
- Parent workshops
- Student Mentoring program
- Summer Internships
- Technical services
- Tutorial service
- Informational videos
- Student incentives
- Surplus supplies and equipment
- Financial Resources
- Grant funding of school projects
- Scholarship programs
- Funding for special school events
- Funding of recognition items for Teacher and Student appreciation
How can our partnership strengthen your business?
- Image: Become known for contributing to the community.
- Morale: Enhance positive employee satisfaction by helping others.
- Recognition: Receive appreciation for business talents, products, and community achievement.
Haynes Bridge is dedicated to supporting each of our business partners and supporting them through active promotion and recognition to the community.
- Recognition on our marquee, in a newsletter, at a PTA meeting, or on the school website
- Thank you notes from students
- Invitations to school programs
- Appreciation breakfast/luncheon for partners
- Nomination of partners for local/state awards
- Specific feedback about the partnership's impact on students and the school
- Plaques, banners, or certificates to thank partners for their commitment
- Photographs of school and partners working together