In order to enroll a child at Dolvin, the child's parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Dolvin Elementary attendance zone.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten of 2023-2024 school year, a student must be 5 on or before September 1st, 2023.
To enroll, the following Proof of Residence documents must be uploaded with your application (preferably as a PDF Document):
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal or Valid Passport
- Parent's ID
- Georgia State Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision and Dental screening (Form 3300). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician. Must include dental portion.
- Social Security Card (unless signing a waiver).
- Last report card (if not a Kindergarten student).
- Proof of Residency - Need to provide a current electric or water bill along with one of the following:
Copy of Current Home Mortgage Bill
Copy of Home Sale Contract
Section Eight/HUD Housing Document
Current HOA Bill
Current Apartment/House Lease
Once you have these documents ready to upload, go to fultonschools.org/enrollment and start the online enrollment process. If you have a current Fulton County student, you must register siblings through your parent portal (add a student). You will upload required documents as you fill out the form. Contact Lisa Carper at email@example.com with your application number after you submit the form.