In order to enroll a child at Dolvin, the child's parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Dolvin Elementary attendance zone.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten of 2022-2023 school year, a student must be 5 on or before September 1st, 2022.
To enroll, the following Proof of Residence documents must be provided:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised real or Valid Passport
- Georgia State Certificate of Immunization (Form3231). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision and Dental screening (Form 3300). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Social Security Card (unless signing a waiver).
- Last report card (if not a Kindergarten student).
- Proof of Residency - Need to provide a current electric or water bill along with one of the following:
Copy of home mortgage payment book
Apartment Lease showing name of lessee and dates of lease
Current Bank Statement to current address
Copy of Section 8 / HUD Housing Contract
Homeowner's / Renter's Insurance Card
Current Paycheck Stub
State Driver's licence/ID with current address
Current HOA Bill/Statement
Once you have these documents ready to upload, go to fultonschools.org/enrollment and start the online enrollment process. You will upload these items as you fill out the form. Contact Lisa Carper
at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application number after you submit the form.