In order to enroll a child at Dolvin, the child's parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Dolvin Elementary attendance zone.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten of 2021-2022 school year, a student must be 5 on or before September 1st, 2016.
To enroll, the following Proof of Residence documents must be provided:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised real or Valid Passport
- Georgia State Certificate of Immunization (Form3231). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision and Dental screening (Form 3300). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Social Security Card (for student) or a waiver form.
- Last report card (if not a Kindergarten student).
- Proof of Residency - Need to provide a current electric or water bill along with one of the following:
Copy of home mortgage payment book
Apartment Lease showing name of lessee and dates of lease
Current Bank Statement to current address
Copy of Section 8 / HUD Housing Contract
Homeowner's / Renter's Insurance Card
Current Paycheck Stub
State Driver's licence/ID with current address
Current HOA Bill/Statement