Dolvin's carpool is on the Jones Bridge side of the school in the morning. In an effort to ensure the safety of students and expedite the flow of traffic during morning carpool, please adhere to the following procedures:
- Carpool drop off is between 7:10 a.m. - 7:40 a.m.
- Please move your car forward when directed to do so by the carpool monitors.
- Always seat your child on the right side of your car and have him/her ready to exit upon arrival.
- Parents are to always remain in their car while in the carpool lane.
- Turn on your hazard lights to notify the carpool monitors if your child needs assistance exiting your car (i.e. open car door).
- If you need to help your child with their belongings, please use the Jones Bridge Road entrance and park in the upper parking lot. You will need to walk with your child to the building.
- Students are tardy when they arrive in the classroom after 7:40 a.m. In an effort to ensure a positive start to your child's day and minimize interruptions caused by late-arriving students, please have your child at school on time.
- At 7:40 am the carpool monitors promptly return to their classrooms to begin teaching.
- Upon arrival after 7:40 a.m., you will need to park your car and walk with your child into the building to sign-in at the front office.
- At no point should you ever leave your child if there are no carpool monitors present.
- In the afternoon, carpool is on the Buice Road side. You must have your carpool number to pick up your student this way. If you forgot it, please come to the Jones Bridge sign to sign them out.
- Carpool in the afternoon is over at 2:35 p.m.