Webb Bridge Middle School is part of the Northwest Learning Community located in Alpharetta.
- Continuous Achievement in both English/Language Arts and Mathematics. We have many students taking high school level courses in math and language arts.
- World language courses allow students to earn high school credit at the 8th grade level.
- Introduction to Art, the first high school art class which is required for all other art classes, for 8th grade students
- Academic programs for all levels of learners
- Talented & Gifted classes in all core content areas
- Special Education offerings include resource classes and team taught classes
- Speech/Language for qualified students
- English Language Learners program
- Extra academic support through RTI and connections classes
- Study skills classes available during Connections time
- Student led live morning announcements
- Dell laptops are issued to all students
- A School Governance Council that supports our Strategic Plan
- Active PTA supporting our school strategic plan