Taylor Road Middle School is part of the Northeast Learning Community located in Johns Creek.
- Continuous Achievement in both English/Language Arts and Mathematics.
- We have many students taking high school level courses in math, language arts, physical science, art, and world languages.
- World language courses allow students to earn high school credit at the 8th grade level.
- Accelerated Spanish language courses are offered allowing students to complete 2 full years of high school Spanish by the end of 8th grade.
- Several options for 8th grade students to earn high school credit through connections and start on a Pathway for high school: Engineering, Music, Digital Technology, Art
- Academic programs for all levels of learners
- Talented & Gifted classes in all core content areas
- Special Education offerings include resource classes and team taught classes
- Speech/Language for qualified students
- English Language Learners program
- Extra academic support through RTI and connections classes
- Laptops are issued to all students
- A School Governance Council which supports our Strategic Plan
- Active PTA supporting our school strategic plan