Milestones Testing Resources
Georgia Milestones Assessment System (GMAS) has updated and added to the technology enhanced questions as well as added the percentage of the test at each DOK level for the 2020 -21 EOG. All of the changes are by grade level and content and can be found using the links below.
Georgia Milestones Parent Information Presentation
Experience Online Testing Georgia
To give students EOG Milestones Testing practice , visit “Experience Online Testing Georgia” (directions below). This is not to practice and see what you know of the content, but to practice actually using the tools. Finally, the practice test has content for grade 3-HS. You may only want to select certain numbers for your students to try.
1. Go to the website “Welcome to Experience Online Testing Georgia”
2. Select “Test Practice.”
3. On the right side of the page, you will see “End-of-Grade (EOG) Spring Main” and “End-of-Grade (EOG) Summer Retest.” Select “Online Tools Training” under either option.
4. Select “EOG Test Practice.”
5. Select “Technology Enhanced Items.”
6. Select “All Grades.”
7. You will be taken to a login screen. Use the username and password provided on the screen to log in and practice navigating technology-enhanced items online.
On-Line Practice Test (Use Google Chrome)
Study Guides for the End-of-Grade Milestones tests:
Georgia Department of Education Milestones Testing Information Page.
TRMS Testing Schedule Spring, 2023
Information will be shared closer to the testing window in April/May
Field Trip Information
6th Grade Field Trip Information
7th Grade Field Trip Information
8th Grade Field Trip Information