The RCMS Parent Teacher Association is a 501(c)(3) organization. Its function is to enhance the vital connection between parents and teachers specifically for the benefit of our kids. Your contributions provide funding for innovation in the classroom, celebration and acknowledgement of the student body’s varied heritage, and support of the faculty and staff in providing an exceptional educational experience.
Welcome to the Ridgeview Charter Middle School PTAAs a PTA member you will receive information on volunteer opportunities throughout the school year.
Last Year the RCMS PTA...
Contact the RCMS PTA Co-Presidents, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Funded innovative classroom and extra-curricular learning through mini-grants.
- Thanked our amazing administration & staff with monthly treats and gift cards during appreciation week.
- Renovated the teacher’s lounge.
- Gifted our graduating 8th graders.
- Provided supplies and other support to teachers and staff as needed.
- Coordinated volunteer needs.
- And much, much more...
Other ways to support PTA:
- Scan receipts using the Box Tops app. Box Tops gives $.10 back to RCMS for every Box Top scanned!
- With Amazon Smile, select Ridgeview Charter Middle School as your supporting charity.