The Operational Planning Department is responsible for building and maintaining planning information systems to support decision making for short and long-term school system operations, as well as provide support to parents, schools, and system administration.
What We Do
- Prepare short and long-range student enrollment forecasts
- Develop and maintain school attendance boundaries
- Provide support for short and long-term capital program planning
- Complete planning analysis for county and municipal governments
- Align planning of county and municipal governments with school system services
- Provide other demographic and geographic information in support of school operations