The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
The CHS School Governance Council is subject to the Open Meetings Act and meetings are open to the community.
*All meetings will take place at 3:30.
August 10th 3:30 PM Link to Meeting : CHS SGC Meeting 8/10/2020
September 17, 2020 Link to Meeting: CHS SGC Meeting 9/17 at 3:30.
October 15, 2020
November 19, 2020
January 21, 2021
February 18, 2021
March 18, 2021
April 29, 2021
- Isabella Allario
- Ryan Bolton
- Keynun Campbell
- Allison Diaz
- Tyler Ehrlich
- Amy Hastings
- Lee Jenkins
- Anne Johnson
- Linda Jones
- Zachary Kroll
- Raquel Martinez
- Tonya Smith-Dixon
- Katie Troline