Welcome to Program Evaluation & Research
The Program Evaluation and Research Department is responsible for providing Fulton County Schools with rigorous assessment for a wide range of program/organizational investments that will generate actionable recommendations to appropriate stakeholders for impacting student achievement. In an effort to accomplish this goal, the department engages in the following targeted activities:
- Conduct rigorous evaluations of district- and school-level programs aligned with strategic initiatives, including charter system innovations
- Design and implement research studies of district- and school-level initiatives to identify effective practices
- Review industry-wide research to inform district evaluation practice
- Assist in the development of grant applications and the evaluation of grant-funded programs
- Facilitate the approval and monitoring of research requests and ensure research is translated to improve practice
- Conduct annual surveys to inform district- and school-level decision-making
- Prepare reports to document evaluation findings and guide data-driven decision-making
Christian Northrup, Ph.D.
Professional Assistant III
Program Evaluation Analysts
Moira Johnson, Ph.D.
Program Evaluation Interns