Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, Fulton County Schools, including all schools and administrative offices, will be closed the remainder of the 2019 -2020 school year. This action is being taken in an effort to slow the rapidly spreading COVID-19 virus. Students and all employees should not report to school or work.
Students will be expected to complete online learning assignments and/or work packets as assigned by their classroom teachers. Click on the link below to view assignments.
Special Areas - Music, PE, Art, Media, STEM, TAG, ESOL, EIP
FCS Remote Learning Resources:
Register Online Here Today:
You will need to scan and upload the following documents in order to enroll:
- Student’s Birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- Student’s Social security card
- Student’s Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Student’s Georgia Hearing, Vision, Dental and Nutrition Screening Form (Form 3300)
- Parent’s drivers license or other government issued picture ID
- Water or Electric bill (FCS will not accept gas bill)
- One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Copy of settlement documents
- Current paycheck stub
- Current bank statement
- Apartment lease listing name of lessee
- Homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance registration card
- Select the address that features your street address. If the city lists “Johns Creek” instead of “Alpharetta”, please select the address and email Wilson@fultonschools.org to request a change to the city listed. (Selecting “Anywhere, USA” WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED.)
- BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Parents of students entering kindergarten should also complete the “Incoming Kindergarten Placement Survey”