As students in Fulton County Schools (FCS) have begun returning to face-to-face instruction, a number of changes were implemented to ensure the health and safety of students, staff, and visitors. Among the most vital of these changes is the development and introduction of a new electronic FCS COVID-19 Reporting Portal for parents. This electronic reporting process will allow for a more direct reaction from primarily the Fulton County Board of Health (FCBOH) with support from FCS to promptly respond and address student/family cases of COVID-19.
December 1, 2020
12:30 PM - 7:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
December 10, 2020
4:30 PM - 8:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
December 18, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 22, 2020
Virtual Scholastic Book Fair https://www.scholastic.com/bf/creekviewelementaryschool6
November 9th through Nov. 22nd ONLINE ONLY
Email email@example.com with questions.
Fulton County Schools will start the yer with Universal Remote Learning. This action is being taken in an effort to slow the rapidly spreading COVID-19 virus.
Students will be expected to complete online learning assignments and/or work packets as assigned by their classroom teachers.
Click on the links below to view Creek View's Remote Learning Schedule, grade level websites, and assignments.
**Grade Level Websites are currently being updated for the 2020-2021 school year. Check back on the first day of school for updated Fall 2020 information.
Special Areas - Music, PE, Art, Media, STEM, TAG, ESOL, EIP
FCS Remote Learning Resources:
Register Online Here Today:
You will need to scan and upload the following documents in order to enroll:
- Student’s Birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- Student’s Social security card
- Student’s Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Student’s Georgia Hearing, Vision, Dental and Nutrition Screening Form (Form 3300)
- Parent’s drivers license or other government issued picture ID
- Water or Electric bill (FCS will not accept gas bill)
- One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Copy of settlement documents
- Current paycheck stub
- Current bank statement
- Apartment lease listing name of lessee
- Homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance registration card
- Select the address that features your street address. If the city lists “Johns Creek” instead of “Alpharetta”, please select the address and email Wilson@fultonschools.org to request a change to the city listed. (Selecting “Anywhere, USA” WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED.)
- BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Parents of students entering kindergarten should also complete the “Incoming Kindergarten Placement Survey”