Student Health Services
- Student Health Services Home
- Parent Resources
- Health Alerts
- Department Directory
- Monthly Health Awareness
- Additional Resources
Parent & Community Resources
Many in our community have asked how they can help our students, staff and families. Fulton County Schools has created this web page where resources are listed, such as food banks and distribution programs, online tutoring, and internet providers offering free or low-cost connectivity. This is a place to connect those in need with those who can help.
We are continuing to add more resources as they become available, so check back often. Please note that many of these are agencies or companies we already have established relationships with and they have affirmed having altruistic intentions in this health crisis. However, Fulton County Schools will not be held liable for any claims or promises made by these organizations.
Beginning early August, you'll be able to purchase one-on-one or group "learning pod" tutoring with nurturing, degreed teachers. One hour sessions can be booked by clicking on our Virtual Tutor Shop link, where you'll choose from a wide selection of qualified teachers categorized by subjects and by grades K thru 8th. Each teacher will have a calendar, making it easy for you to choose from the dates and times available, with sessions being held via Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams. We're very excited to be able to support students and their families with our new Virtual Tutor Shop service, and look forward to working with your children! For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing this information, you agree and understand:
- FCS will not pay for these services and is providing this information for information only.
- FCS does not sponsor, promote or warrant any of these entities, individuals, or services.
- FCS cannot guarantee the services or qualifications of any of these entities or individuals.
- These entities and individuals will not have access to FCS resources, including facilities, equipment, supplies, or electronic devices.
- FCS is not responsible for any injury to me, to property, to a child, or to a parent/guardian.
- By accessing this information, you hereby waive all claims against FCS and its past, present and future Board of Education, and all past, present and future FCS employees, agents or assignees (“FCS Indemnitees”), and release FCS and FCS Indemnities from any and all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, or damages (including attorney's fees), whether known or now unknown, arising out of or relating in any way whatsoever to use of this resource list and/or engagement of any service pursuant to this resource list and/or any alleged injuries whatsoever arising therefrom whether known or unknown. This waiver and release includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims arising under any and all federal, state, and local constitutions, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- By accessing this information or engaging any service or individual pursuant to this information, you promise not to seek any payments from FCS or sue or file any claim against or relating to FCS or the FSC Indemnities in any local, state, or federal courts, or any other forum, regarding or relating in any way whatsoever to accessing services for a parent/guardian or student.
Fulton County Schools Parent Resources
The FCS Counseling, Psychological & Social Work Services Department has developed a list of curated resources to support our families during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Their goal is to provide you with high quality resources so that you do not feel alone or unsure during this period. If you need further guidance or support please reach out to email@example.com and they will connect you with someone that can best support your unique needs.
Fulton County Schools Community Resources