||Please review each of these questions to help determine production objectives.
1. Who is the audience and who will see the finished program?
2. On what format/delivery system will audience view the production — broadcast, website, YouTube or other?
3.What information or impression should they take away from the program?
4. What key points and information must be covered?
5. What is the preferred running time of program?
6. What is your availability during the process? (You need to allow for meetings, organizing some aspects of production and being on-site for filming.)
1. Projects with a district wide audience and/or content that can be used for FCS-TV take priority and are more likely to be approved.
2. Delivery of the final video has a minimum turnaround time of two weeks from the final filming date. Depending on the scale of the project, the broadcast/video team may estimate a longer turnaround time.