As students in Fulton County Schools (FCS) have begun returning to face-to-face instruction, a number of changes were implemented to ensure the health and safety of students, staff, and visitors. Among the most vital of these changes is the development and introduction of a new electronic FCS COVID-19 Reporting Portal for parents. This electronic reporting process will allow for a more direct reaction from primarily the Fulton County Board of Health (FCBOH) with support from FCS to promptly respond and address student/family cases of COVID-19.
School Governance Council Meeting
The School Governance Council will meet on Wednesday, November 4th from 4:30-5:50. The meeting will be virtual using Microsoft Teams. Click the link below to join the meeting:
+1 470-705-1712 United States, Atlanta (Toll)
Conference ID: 657 522 345#
Phase 4 Reopening Information
On Monday, October 5, 2020 we will be moving to PHASE 4 of reopening. During PHASE 4 students will be attending school two days a week face to face.
- Students in Group 1(A -E) and Group 3(L – P) will attend school on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Students in Group 2(F – K) and Group 4(Q – Z) will attend school on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Students will not attend school face to face on Wednesdays. All students will participate in asynchronous instruction remotely.
- Starting on Monday, October 5, 2020 all students will follow the regular bell schedule. Bell Schedule
Please complete the survey to opt in for face to face or remote learning. The last day to complete the survey to choose Remote Learning is Friday, October 2, 2020. Survey link .
On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 will move face to face instruction for all students.
Reopening School Updates
This is a reminder of the list of supplies for your students as we phase into reopening:
- Students will need to bring their laptop and charger (Students should come to school with their device fully charged).
- Students will be permitted to bring clear book bags to school (Students will not be using lockers).
- Students will not dress for physical education at this point
Click on the link to find out where and what time the school bus will pick up your student: TRANSPORTATION
No student will be allowed to enter the building until 8:30am (We are asking that parents not drop their students off before that time).
Please go to the website to sign-off on the Code of Conduct.
Please click on the link for our Annual Title 1 Meeting this evening at 5:30pm: BCMS ANNUAL TITLE 1 MEETING