Roswell High School Headlines
Do you need help for yourself or a friend?
Text "RHS" to 1-844-201-9946
Text 4 Help: 24/7 - 365
Safe, Anonymous, Always Available
Graduation: Roswell Class of 2022!
Wednesday, May 25th, 2022
Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
Live Streaming: https://www.custommediaonline.com/roswellhs
Seniors and Parents: Please read the Class of 2022 Senior Letter. You'll Need This Information and the Schedule of Events to Plan and Prepare for Your Graduation. Our Senior Page includes Additional Information for Members of the Senior Class.
Early Student Check Out Proceedures
Any student checking out early IS REQUIRED to provide a parent signed, written note to the attendance office before school begins. Emails and phone calls are not accepted. Please include the reason for the checkout, parent/guardian signature, and a telephone number for parent verification. The student will receive a checkout pass to show their teacher when it is time to check out. Students should return to the attendance office to sign-out before they leave the building. If a student is planning to return the same day, they need to sign back in through the Attendance Office. If a student is checking in or out for a doctor’s appointment, students must present a doctor’s excuse within 5 days of returning to school for the absence to be considered medically excused.
Walk-in Checkouts are not accepted after 2:00 P.M. and are strongly discouraged, as you may experience a significant delay while waiting for your student.
THERE ARE NO CHECK OUTS AFTER 3:00 P.M.
Want to Play a Sport at Roswell High School?
Step 1: Contact the coach of the sport you are interested in playing
- Coaching List - https://roswellathletics.org/contact-coaches/
Step 2: If you are moving into the district for the first time please contact the AD to discuss what needs to be done
- Ben Sutter- Athletic Director: email@example.com
Step 3: All athletes must have a profile created in Dragonfly and a Current Physical loaded on that platform.
- How to sign up for Dragonfly: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/944/2015/03/30135633/Dragon-Fly-signup.pdf
- Physical Form (must be completed on this form)- https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/331/2019/04/26170809/Physical-Form.pdf
Need to Order a Transcript?
- Current Students: Order transcripts through your Naviance account, which can be accessed via ClassLink. You can access transcripts via Infinite Campus. Click Here to Download Instructions.
- Class of 2022 Graduates: From May 30, 2022 – July 31, 2022, Class of 2022 graduates can request transcripts via Naviance. Instructions for accessing Naviance after graduating will be sent to the personal email addresses provided by graduates on their Senior Exit Survey, or Download Instructions Here
- Graduates: Order transcripts through https://fultonga.scriborder.com
Proposed School Calendar Revisions for 2022-2023
Based on feedback from employees and parents, the district has submitted proposed revisions to next year's school calendar to create additional space for professional development and to provide as many full instructional weeks as possible. All Late Start Monday's would be eliminated.
3DE Coming to RHS
Rising 9th Graders,
Learn about 3DE, a new program coming to RHS next year. Hear from current 3DE students at other schools telling what it's all about! If you missed the virtual program on Thursday, February 24th at 6:30 p.m. View the Roswell High School 3DE Presentation Video on YouTube
AP, Honors and Dual Enrollment - Virtual Information Night
Hello Roswell Family! We are so happy to present our AP, Honors, and Dual Enrollment information. This year, we invite our students and parents to View our Virtual Program on YouTube. Our teachers have created video presentations that will walk you through their respective courses. These short videos cover important topics such as the summer assignment, exam design, tips for being successful, and resources you will need for the class. It is our hope that you will use these videos to help guide your decision, as you elect the classes you want to take during the 2022-2023 school year. We hope you find the information helpful.
Rising 9th Grade Information Night
If you were unable to attend the recent Microsoft TEAMS virtual event at 6:30pm on Thursday, January 13, 2022, use the following link to view the recording:
Student Parking at RHS
Student vehicles parked on campus without a valid parking permit will be ticketed and possibly towed! Assigned parking is not transferable between face-to-face and remote students. Violators may have their parking privileges revoked.
CLICK HERE to see what's at risk.