Roswell High School Headlines
Do you need help for yourself or a friend?
Text "RHS" to 1-844-201-9946
Text 4 Help: 24/7 - 365
Safe, Anonymous, Always Available
Schedule Correction Requests 2022-2023
Student schedules for the 2022-2023 academic year will be available for preview on August 4th, 2022.
All students are asked to walk their schedules for at least three days prior to requesting a one-time schedule change.
Please use the appropriate link below to request a schedule correction for the 2022-2023 academic year. Other types of requests will not be processed (ex. phone call or email).
The correction request window is August 4th through August 19th, 2022.
Counselors are only processing corrections for the fall semester. You are allowed to request a correction for a maximum of TWO core academic classes (i.e. math, science, English, or social studies) and ONE elective (i.e. ceramics or weight training)
Last Names: A-Com
Last Names: Con-Gov
Last Names: Gow-Lee
Last Names: Lef-Nol
Last Names: Nom-Sic
Last Names: Sid-Z
Counselors will be processing requests in the order of their submission. Your counselor will make contact if more information is needed.
Requests to add or drop virtual classes can no longer be accommodated as they were required during the 2021 Spring Semester.
School Calendar for 2022-2023
The First Day of School is Monday, August 8th. .
Want to Play a Sport at Roswell High School?
Step 1: Contact the coach of the sport you are interested in playing
- Coaching List - https://roswellathletics.org/contact-coaches/
Step 2: If you are moving into the district for the first time please contact the AD to discuss what needs to be done
- Ben Sutter- Athletic Director: email@example.com
Step 3: All athletes must have a profile created in Dragonfly and a Current Physical loaded on that platform.
- How to sign up for Dragonfly: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/944/2015/03/30135633/Dragon-Fly-signup.pdf
- Physical Form (must be completed on this form)- https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/331/2019/04/26170809/Physical-Form.pdf
Need to Order a Transcript?
- Current Students: Order transcripts through your Naviance account, which can be accessed via ClassLink. You can access unofficial transcripts via Infinite Campus. Click Here for instructions to request your transcript from Naviance.
- All Former Students: Order transcripts through https://fultonga.scriborder.com
Student Parking at RHS
Student vehicles parked on campus without a valid parking permit will be ticketed and possibly towed! Assigned parking is not transferable between face-to-face and remote students. Violators may have their parking privileges revoked.
CLICK HERE to see what's at risk.
No Drop-Off Items Accepted
RHS has a "NO DROP-OFF" policy during school hours. Items cannot be dropped off to students or the office. This includes devices, chargers, textbooks, lunch and sporting equipment. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for adhering to our policy.
Thank You to all our Fantastic Business Partners!
RHS Upcoming Calendar Events
5:00 PM V Softball @ Dunwoody
11:00 AM Millage Rate Hearing
12:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
5:30 PM V Softball vs Centennial
8:40 AM PTSA Board Meeting