What is our “Why?”
The mission of River Eves Elementary School is to create and maintain a nurturing environment to ensure that every student reaches a high level of academic growth and achievement as determined by state and national standards. We (the teachers, staff, parents, business partners, and community) commit to a comprehensive system of support to assure this outcome.
What we might become?
Our vision at River Eves Elementary is to inspire students to become life-long learners and productive, independent, and responsible citizens while maintaining high academic standards.
What statement expresses our goals, principles, and ideals?
Our motto at River Eves Elementary School is: We are engineered for success!
Behaviors to ensure the shared vision is a reality:
- We provide an inviting classroom environment for students with clear, consistent academic and behavioral expectations and goals.
- We model life-long learning and are committed to developing high-quality work habits within our students.
- We collaborate with professional colleagues and students to effectively achieve our collective goals.
- We involve parents in the educational process by keeping them informed of student progress and offer suggestions to support continued academic and behavioral success.
- We promote a positive school climate by modeling the behaviors and character that we expect of our students.
- We demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and continuous student, teacher, and school-wide gains.