Safety & Security
- Safety in Fulton Schools
- A Culture of Safety
- Fulton Schools Police Dept.
- Student Health Services
- Register as a Volunteer
- Online Badge Payment
- Home Internet & Device Safety
- Back to Superintendent
Fulton Schools Police Department
Created in 1989, the Fulton County Schools Police Department has grown to include over 60 officers certified by the Peace Officers Standards and Training Council. The men and women of the department are proud to be a part of the team that is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment in which each student is allowed to learn to their fullest potential.
To work cooperatively with all members of the Fulton County Schools community to preserve life, investigate crime, protect property, and promote individual responsibility for all staff and students by engaging the community in lawful and safe practices.
To contribute to the pursuit of academic excellence within our schools by dedicating ourselves to maintaining safe educational environments that are free of violence, weapons, and drugs.
- Campus Crime Stoppers
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Georgia Sex Offender Registry
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Fulton County Police Department
- Fulton County Sheriff's Office
- Fulton County Juvenile Court
- Fulton County Magistrate Court
- Fulton County Solicitor's Office
- Fulton County District Attorney's Office
Chief of School Police
6201 Powers Ferry Rd
Atlanta, GA 30339
24-hour Phone Number: