Password Reset Tool
FCS has a new password reset tool available. The new password reset tool by Microsoft Azure is a convenient tool to easily and securely manage your user account from anywhere on any device.
In order to use the Password Reset Tool to change or unlock an account, one MUST enroll first.
First-time users must enroll into the system. Enrollment is a one-time process and takes only a few minutes.
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least one uppercase letter (A, B, C) and one lowercase letter (a, b, c)
- Contain a number (1, 2, 3) and a special character (#, %, etc.)
- Be the same as a previously used password
- Contain the username
Password Reset Instructions for Each Device Type
- Chromebook Self-Service Password Reset Instructions
- iPad Self-Service Password Reset Instructions
- Desktop Self-Service Password Reset Instructions
- Personal Device Self-Service Password Reset Instructions
Unlock, Reset, or Change:
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it or unlock your account if needed. If you know your password but wish to change it, choose the "I forgot my Password" option.
Please allow at least 15 minutes for the system to update all servers once a password has been reset or changed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 470-254-4357