Talent / Human Resources
- Talent/HR Home
- Join Our Team - Current Openings
- Teach in Fulton
- Substitute in Fulton
- Lead in Fulton
- Support in Fulton
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Income & Other Verifications
- Parents' Right to Know
You have the right to know!
In compliance with the requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Fulton County Schools informs parents that you may request information regarding the professional qualifications of your student's teacher(s) or paraprofessional(s).
The following information may be requested:
1. Whether the student's teacher
- has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
2. Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child's teacher's or paraprofessional's qualifications, please contact your child's principal or the Office of Teacher and Staff Quality at 470-254-0370.