- Who We Are
- Superintendent's Office
- 2018-19 Organization Chart
- Schools & Buildings Directory
- Learning Communities
- District Performance
- Contact Us
District Performance: Accolades for FCS
With a focus on student achievement and a commitment to continual improvement, Fulton has earned a reputation as a premier school system. This long history of excellence is evidenced by the many state and national honors bestowed on Fulton's schools, staff and students.
- With more than 96,000 students, Fulton County Schools is Georgia's largest charter system.
- Fulton County Schools has been named by Money Magazine as "One of the Top 100 School Districts in Places You Can Afford."
- Fulton County Schools has been twice named a Magna Award winner by the National School Boards Association for its innovation and engagement.
- For more than 20 years, Fulton County Schools has received the "What Parents Want Award" from SchoolMatch.
- Fulton County Schools was the first school system in the United States to receive system wide accreditation from AdvancEd, the world's largest education network.
- Fulton ranks second in the state in number of 2014 AP test-takers, total exams taken, and in the number of exams earning a 3 or higher.
- Fulton County Schools ranks third in Georgia for overall SAT scores and exceeds the national average by 70 points. Math scores are second in the state while Writing scores tied for first place. Six Fulton schools are among the top 20 highest scoring schools in Georgia.
- Fulton County Schools has the highest graduation rate – and the highest rate of graduation growth – among the large metro Atlanta school systems. The Fulton 2014 graduation rate was 78.7% – a 3.2% increase over the 2013 rate of 75.5%.
- Fulton County Schools was one of six urban school districts nationwide profiled for its successful strategies in boosting African-American student participation and performance on Advanced Placement tests by the Broad Foundation.
Fulton County Schools has performance information readily available on the district, as well as each individual school. Click on any of the links on the side to view our most recent data.