The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
SGC Member List
SGC 2021 - 2022 Meeting Schedule
- September 28, 2021 via Microsoft Teams
- October 26, 2021 via Microsoft Teams
- November 30, 2021 via Microsoft Teams
- December 14, 2021 via Microsoft Teams
- January 25, 2022 via Microsoft Teams
- February 22, 2022 via Microsoft Teams
- March 29, 2022 via Microsoft Teams
- May 17, 2022 via Microsoft Teams
Meeting Location and Time
All online meets are scheduled to start at 7:30 AM via Mircrosoft Teams. To access the online meetings, use the hyperlink posted at the top of the meeting's agenda.
Access all meeting agendas by visiting the 2021 - 2022 Meeting Documents page.