Private School Report
The Georgia Code on requirements for private schools (O.C.G.A 20-2-690) notes that each private school must report to the superintendent of the local education authority the name, age, resident address and attendance data of students enrolled in a private school monthly. The cumulative enrollment numbers gathered by the superintendents in each local education authority are to be reported annually to the GA DOE for IDEA and Pre-K funding purposes.
The Student Assignment Office begins contacting private schools at the end of August requesting student information.
The State Department of Education Form 1111 which outlines the information to be reported is located below.
- Download form DE1111 (see below)
- Enter all of student information into the requested fields
- Email your completed spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your school's name in the subject line.
Information for Private Schools:
- Fulton Private School Report Form (DE1111) **Updated as of August 2017**
- Directions for downloading template for Private School Reports