Fulton County Regional Science and Engineering Fair
The Fulton County Regional Science & Engineering Fair (FCRSEF) will be held on Saturday, February 6, 2021, and will be a virtual event for all participants. To participate in the FCRSEF, students must first qualify through a local school fair. For students at private, charter, or home schools that are not having a fair, you must compete in a fair at the FCS school geographically closest to your school or home (if home-schooled). Contact the school directly to obtain specific information about that school's local science fair process. If you have trouble contacting the school or determining which school to participate with, email the fair director at email@example.com.
The FCRSEF follows the rules of the Georgia Science and Engineering Fair (GSEF) and the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). Students are required to comply with these rules as outlined in the ISEF Handbook 2021. Private, charter, and home school projects must also follow the ISEF rules for participation.
For additional information about forms and rules for 2021, please visit the ISEF website.
Forms for Student Projects
- Science Fair Important Dates
- Project Checklist
- FCS Combined SRC/IRB Form - As applicable, projects need to be reviewed and approved before experimentation begins and all project documentation must reflect the project approval date.
- FCSRSEF Student Application (Project title not to exceed 65 characters)
- Judging Criteria Form
To determine which forms are needed for student projects, student researchers can use the ISEF Forms Wizard.
*Download, rename and save before completing any fillable PDFs.*
For all projects:
- Form 1: Checklist for Adult Sponsor
- Form 1A: Student Checklist
- Research Plan/Project Summary Instructions
- Form 1B: Approval Form (One form per student)
Not sure which category to compete in?
Use this form to help you decide: 2021 project categories
For projects involving Human Participants, Vertebrate Animals and Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents:
For projects conducted in a regulated research lab (university) or those that are a continuation of previous research: