Access our AMMS summer reading information here.
Our math teachers have put together optional math activities to give students the opportunity to practice math skills over the summer in order to prepare for the upcoming school year and also review skills from this past year.
You can preview the summer activities using the links below:
8th Grade Math Levels: CLICK HERE
7th Grade Math Levels: CLICK HERE
6th Grade Math Levels: CLICK HERE
Click here to access information regard School Governance Council!
Mental Health Awareness - Cameron's Collection
Cameron’s Collection is a special collection of ebooks providing private, safe, and authoritative content on many sensitive topics – stress, anxiety, depression, suicide, addictions, etc. These ebooks are available 24/7 from school or home. Access the collection here.
Digital Citizenship for Parents
ATTENTION PARENTS! Do you have a rising 6th grader? If you do, that’s GREAT! Since our face to face Rising 6th Grade Parent Night had to be cancelled, we wanted to share this information with you. Please click here to learn about your child’s transition to middle school. We’re excited to have you join our AMMS family!
Students rolling up to 6th grade from our feeder elementary schools are NOT required to register NOR to complete an In System Transfer in the Parent Portal.
ALL rising 6th graders ARE required to verify residency by providing 2 proofs of residence as detailed below. Proofs can be emailed starting July 1, 2020 to AMMSresidency@fultonschools.org. Please put student name in the subject line.
How Do We Verify Residence?
- One Utility Proof (MUST be current)
- Water Bill
- Electric Bill
- One Residence Proof (MUST be current)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease/Renters Agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowner's / Renter's insurance card
- Current paycheck stub
- State driver's license / ID with current address
- Current HOA Bill / Statement
Note: Proofs should be collected upon entering K, 6th, 9th grade for new enrollees, and change of address
- Registration information can be found under Students & Families --> Enrollment & Forms, including a link to the now mandatory Online Registration (OLR). OLR will continue while schools are closed. Required documents can be uploaded or presented when schools re-open. Please contact Unnur Kornmayer, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or notification of a completed online registration. A student is not enrolled until the OLR Application is approved by the school/Registrar.
- Students rolling up from the feeder elementary schools are NOT required to register NOR to complete an In System Transfer in OLR.
- Registration IS required for students coming from private school, an elementary school that is not a feeder to AMMS, another Fulton County middle school, or a school not in Fulton County.
All parents and students must sign the Code of Conduct each year to show that your have read and understood the handbook. You may sign here:
"This year, the District is making its Student Code of Conduct & Discipline Handbook (the Handbook) available online and via email. A copy is available on the District website. If you would like a paper copy of the Handbook, pick one up in the school's front office, or have your student pick one up from the front office. Please complete and return this form to Acknowledge Receipt of the electronic version of the 2019-2020 Handbook."
Great FCS Stories
Kelsey Drews, 2nd-grade teacher and grade level chair at Heritage Elementary School, has been named 2020-2021 Teacher of the Year for Fulton County...
Schools are closed but students will continue instruction from home through "Remote Learning," the district's strategy for learning continuity. Thi...