College Visits at Milton
Milton High School hosts VIRTUAL college visits on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All virtual visits will be during Advisement (10:15-10:45AM). Students do not need to leave the classroom to attend; they can put in headphones and attend at a time that does not interrupt their academic schedule.
To sign up for a College Visit, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Classlink
- Search "Naviance" on the search bar at the top
- Click on the blue/green "Naviance-Stu" Application
- Once the homepage is loaded, hover over "Colleges" on the top bar
- Click on "College Visits" under "Research Colleges"
- Click "Register Now" beside a listed visit to register
Students also have the ability to schedule in-person College Visits through the websites of their prospective colleges. You can research these opportunities directly on the college's website.
Fulton County allows student six excused absences per year for students attending in-person College Visits. You will email proof of your visit to our Attendance Office - Kristen Luther, LutherK@fultonschools.org
Additional VIRTUAL college tours available here: www.thecollegetour.com/tour-colleges/