• Current Students - Official Transcript for Applications/Scholarships

    How to request an official transcript

    Current Students – Unofficial Transcripts:

    All students can access unofficial transcripts in Infinite Campus under  Menu --> Documents.

    Former Students & Records Requests:

    All former students, including recent graduates, can request an official transcript and/or Verification of Enrollment through FCS ScribOrder at https://fultonga.scriborder.com/.