Withdrawing from JCHS

    1. To withdraw, please print, sign, and completely fill out the withdrawal form.
    1. Email the completed form and a copy of a parent or guardian’s valid photo ID to Carol Matthieson MatthiesonC@fultonschools.org

    **If you are withdrawing for next year, please indicate that in the email. The form can be submitted during second semester and processed at the end of the year.**

    1. Prior to withdrawal, students must return all county issued devices, textbooks, and library books.

    Failure to complete the withdrawal form may delay the transfer of the student’s records to the new school.

    Records Requests

    In order to receive records, please have the enrolling school go to https://fultonga.scriborder.com/ for permanent records and transcripts.