Use the resources below to find activities aligned to grade level standards. Use the parent letters or the newsletters from your child’s teacher to identify the concepts and skills they are currently learning. Type these key words and phrases into the search engines on the websites to find appropriate practice activities for your child throughout the year.
- Mathmatics Parent Letters- This letter details what kindergarten students are learning throughout the year in math.
- Make Mathmatics Count Parent Video
- IXL Math-10 Free Practice Problems Daily
- Khan Academy Math
- Illustrative Math
- Math Apps
- Tang Math Games
- Education.com Math Activities
- Math Games
- Multiplication Song- To help your child practice multiplication fluency.
- Multiplication Games
- Intent of the Standards- Fourth Grade
4th Grade Parent Math Unit 5 Guides
English Language Arts
- IXL Language Arts-10 Free Practice Problems Daily
- ELA Developmental Progressions
- ELA Curriculum Hub
- Storyline Online - This has great stories for parents and students to read together, along with questions parents can ask about the stories.
- Education.com ELA Activities
- Common Lit- Digital Library with comprehension questions and constructed response.
- Georgia Milestones ELA Study Guide
Science & Social Studies
- IXL Science-10 Free Practice Problems Daily
- Education.com Science Activities
- IXL Social Studies-10 Free Practice Problems Daily
- Education.com Social Studies Activities
- Classlink - Students can log into classlink using their lunch number and birthday to gain access to the resources listed below.
- Sora Jr.