Flag Corps Members
Joseph Sienkielewski, Graysen Tichansky, Ishita Yaday, Albert Yong, and Katherine Woods
Sponsors: Pauline David and Carmen Santos
The purpose of the Flag Corp of Manning Oaks Elementary School is to raise and lower the flags of the United States of America and the State of Georgia daily, weather permitting. It is an honor to be selected for the Flag Corp.
The Bylaws of the Flag Corp of Manning Oaks Elementary School are as follows:
- Students will work together in a cooperative manner without conflict.
- Students will follow the Student Code of Conduct and ROARS expectations. Only students who demonstrate model behavior will be considered for this role.
- Students will be in class by the time the 7:40 bell rings.
In order to be a member of the Flag Corp of Manning Oaks Elementary School, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Meets or exceeds ROARS expectations in all areas of the school.
- Report to duty on time.
- No In School Suspension or Out of School Suspension
Students also can be recommended to serve in this role by the principal or teachers.