• All K-12 schools should complete Records Requests through Scribbles. K-12 Schools should access records using the website below: https://fultonga.scriborder.com/.

    Parents who need to request records and/or student recommendations should complete the form below. All completed Records Request forms should be sent to faveregistration@fultonschools.org.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.