Current FCS Families/ Enrollment Transfers

    Existing families can use the parent portal to transfer buildings within Fulton County Schools.

    If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please call New Prospect at  470-254-2800  between 8:00am and 1:00pm on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. 

    If you need further assistance, please email Cindy Heibel at heibelc@fultonschools.org.

    At this time all enrollment is conducted remotely. Please contact Cindy Heibel if you need further assistance. 


    School Building Transfer (Transferring from one Fulton County School to Another) 

    Step 1: Contact your student's current school(s) and sign a withdrawal form

    Step 2: Gather documentation for valid school change

    • Proof or residence (address change)
    • Hardship Approval
    • Charter school acceptance

    Step 3: Update the OLR (Online Registration) application in the parent portal* (If you do not have a portal account, please vist Campus Parent to set-up your account)

    Step 4: Contact your student's new school with OLR (Online Registration) application number

    Click for Parent Portal Login

    For helpful guides and more information, visit Campus Parent