- Registration Requirements
The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the New Prospect attendance district. Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2023.
- Complete the online registration process https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment. It is imperative you write down the application number. If you have gmail and do not receive an email with additional information, please check your spam folder.
- You MUST Email your application number to Cindy Heibel at firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration process to continue.
- After your student’s enrollment is processed, Ms. Heibel will follow up with an email with any additional information needed.
- Original Proof of Birth
- Original Social Security Card or (Waiver provided by school)
- Current Immunization Record (GA Form 3231) Signed by Doctor
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition (GA Form 3300)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Proof of Residency- Required to provide One Current Utility Proof AND One Residence Proof
- Academic Record (if applicable)
Approved Residence Verification List
- Current utility bill (electric or water) (GAS IS NOT ACCEPTED)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease / Renters Agreement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Current HOA Bill / Statement
- Current year tax bill or assessment
Request for Withdrawal
If you are withdrawing a student from their current school, you must be the parent or legal guardian. Please contact Cindy Heibel email@example.com to initiate the withdrawal process. Please include the last day of school, new address, and school if available. Once the notification of withdrawal is received, school personnel can now create an electronic Withdrawal Form in Infinite Campus. You will need to complete and sign the form electronically through the parent portal. Please note you must have an active Infinite Campus Account.
Once the form is electronically completed, please notify Cindy Heibel to arrange for the collection of outstanding items such as library books, the student’s laptop device, cord/charger, and textbooks to continue processing of the withdrawal.
If you have additional questions, please contact Cindy Heibel at 470-254-2800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you and we wish you the best in your new academic setting!