Capital Plan 2027
- What is a Capital Plan?
- Capital Plan 2027 Priorities
- Successes of Previous Capital Plans
- Funding Options
- Facts about ESPLOST
- Projects by School Cluster
- Info to Go / Downloads / Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
In the previous capital plan, Fulton County Schools began replacing its aging diesel school buses with propane-powered models that have student seat belts. The result is a safer bus fleet that is more cost-effective to operate and friendlier to the environment. Capital Plan 2027 continues that effort.
- Continued replacement of diesel buses with propane-powered school buses with student seat belts
- Bus and support vehicle maintenance
- Support equipment, including upgrades to automated fuel management system, shop equipment, bus cameras and communication systems
- Replacement of support vehicles for Transportation, Maintenance and Warehouse