Capital Plan 2027
- What is a Capital Plan?
- School Construction
- Capital Plan 2027 Priorities
- Successes of Previous Capital Plans
- Facts about ESPLOST
- Contact Us
Safety and emergency preparedness continues to be a high priority for Fulton County Schools. Past capital plans have included high-tech video camera system upgrades in schools and school buses, visitor ID management, safety planning and communication tools, patrol vehicles, and specialized equipment for FCS police officers. Capital Plan 2027 adds to these investments by replacing or updating safety components that are near the end of their life cycle.
- Automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Door keycard access controls for school staff
- Integration of door buzzer systems with new video surveillance systems
- Renewal/replacement IP cameras for existing video systems
- Updated equipment for campus police officers, including ballistic vests and communication radios
- Replacement of vehicles needed for emergency response
- Installation of safety and security window film