Office of Student Supports
- Program Overview
- School Counseling Internship / Practicum Placement Request
- Student Success Skills
- Social and Emotional Supports
- On-Site Mental Health Partnerships
- Leveraging Technology to Support All Students
- Campaigns & Related Resources
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- School Social Work
- Intervention Services
- Dropout Prevention
- Homeless and Foster Care Program
- Community Schools
- L.E.A.P. - Learning, Engagement, and Assistance Program
- Back to Student Services
STUDENT SUCCESS SKILLS
All Schools. All Teachers. All Students.
ReThink Ed is the comprehensive program used to teach Student Success Skills. It is an online platform that provides lessons, activities, and resources for students, educators, and parents. Lessons are taught following the weekly scope and sequence.
Rejoin Module will ensure a strong start for students with settling into our 'new normal' in the wake of a pandemic.
This module will take place the first five weeks of the school year and include instruction in the following areas.
- Emotions Students will understand their emotions through self-knowledge and self-compassion.
- Stress Management Students will learn strategies for managing their emotions such as sadness and anxiety.
- Support Systems Students will recognize the need for connection and the ways that they are connected.
- Resilience Students will learn strategies for being resilient following a traumatic event.