School Nutrition Reimbursements and Refunds

  • If you need to request a refund from your student's school nutrition account, please complete the form below and either email it to the address below or send it to the address (or fax) on the form.

    Student Refund Request Form

    Email to:

    If you need to transfer a balance to another FCS student in the fall, please email Cafeteria Manager Erin at

Student Refund Request Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.