Wellness Event Recordings/Resources
This section contains all of the recordings and resources from the FultonCARES Wellness Events. The recordings and resources are listed by date and title of the event.
To view PowerPoint Presentations click on the "Present" button.
- October 28, 2020 Financial Wellness Topic: Tips and Tricks to Ensure Financial Wellness & Wellness & Money Saving Products and Services presented by Marvin Dereef, Fulton County Schools CFO and Greta Tinaglia, Fulton County Schools Executive Director, Risk Management, Click here for PowerPoint Presentation and Stephen Smith, Family First Credit Union President and CEO and Holly Clardy, Family First Credit Union Vice President of Marketing. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- November 18, 2020 Nutritional Wellness Topic: Fulton County's Tips for Nutritional Wellness & Chicken: Easy, Nutritious,Versatile Cooking Demonstration presented by Emily Grody, Coordinator School Nutrition Menus and Wellness & Chef Elise Oliver & Riverwood High School Culinary Students. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- December 16, 2020 Mental Wellness Topic: Tis' The Sesason For Your Emotional Well-Being presented by Brady Varga Fulton County Schools Social Worker & Shamona Harrell, Coordinator Middle and High School Counseling. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- January 27, 2021 Physical Wellness Topic: Fitness At Your Desk presented by Nyasha Okor Fulton County Schools 6-12th Grade Math Program Specialist.
- January 30, 2021 Physical Wellness Topic: Saturday Micro-Experience Zumba presented by Laney Hamilton, Fulton County Schools Adaptive PE Teacher and Saturday Micro-Experience Yoga presented by Nyasha Okor Fulton County Schools 6-12th Grade Math Program Specialist.
- February 24, 2021 Mental Wellness Topic: Your Emotional Well-Being - Creating Your Own Calm presented by Brady Varga, Fulton County Schools School Social Worker. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- March 24, 2021 Nutritional Wellness Topic: National Nutrition Month & Cooking Demonstration presented by Emily Grody, Coordinator School Nutrition Menus and Wellness and Tiffany Hutchens, Fulton County Schools Teacher Administrative Assistant & College and Career Academy Culinary and Audio/Video Students. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- April 28, 2021 Physical Wellness & Safety Topic: Parking Lot Safety and Self Defense presented by Sgt. Diane Moody & Sgt. Marcus Oliver (Due to technical difficulties, this is not a full recording). Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- May 26, 2021 Financial Wellness Topic: Inflation and Tips for Improving Your Credit Score presented by Marvin Dereef, Chief Financial Officer & Family First Credit Union/GreenPath Financial Wellness. Click here for PowerPoint Presentation
- November 17 - 29, 2021 Nutritional Wellness Topic: Making Every Bite Count? Take this MyPlateQuiz to find out! At the end of the quiz, you will receive personalized resources based on your answers to each question. These resources can assist you in making simple steps towards Making Every Bite Count by incorporating whole grains, lean meats, low-fat dairy, fruits, and vegetables into your favorite meals.
- December 8 - 15, 2021 Financial Wellness Topic: Spread Joy and Save Money Click this link to view the GreenPath Financial Presentation: https://vimeo.com/642037553. Resources from the presentation: Financial Resources; Holiday Budget, Personal Budget