Unit 5- Meeting Characters and Learning Lessons
Topics Covered in Unit 5: I Can...
- RL.2 I can retell a story from beginning to end.
- RL.2 I can tell the message or lesson learned from a story.
- RL.3 I can name the characters, setting, and main events in a story.
- RL.6 I can identify who is telling the story.
- RF.3c I can read words with vowel teams.
Please use MyON as a reading resource! It is a digital library avilable to your student 24/7 on ClassLink. Students will need to take a diagnostic to determine an appropriate Lexile reading level if it is their first time accessing the program. Then, MyON will suggest books that meet that student's individual reading needs.
As always, students can use iReady Reading to continue developing their reading progress in phonological awareness, phonics, high frequency words, vocabulary, literacy comprehension, and nonfiction comprehension.