How to Apply
The application process for the Fulton Full-time Online School opened Monday, January 25 at 12:01 a.m. and will close February 5 at midnight.
The application should not take more than 10-15 minutes to complete and students and families are encouraged to complete the application in one session. The following information will be necessary to complete the application:
- Student information including name and address.
- Parent/guardian information including name, email, and phone number.
- The applicant’s student ID (lunch number) if they are a current FCS student.
- The school in which the applicant is currently enrolled.
- Any family or student who does not currently attend an FCS school will need to provide proof of residency upon acceptance prior to Feb. 26.
Upon completion of the application, the family will receive a confirmation email upon submission.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. EST ON FEB. 5.
NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Full-Time Online School will accept:
- 180 total Elementary School students (grades 3-5)
- 270 total Middle School students (grades 6-8)
- 550 total High School students (grades 9-11)
If the number of applicants exceeds the total allotment for a particular grade band, the district will proceed with a random lottery process for admissions in that grade band. The lottery process will be announced after Feb. 5, if necessary.
Families will be notified of acceptance to the Full-Time Online School no later than Feb. 12 after which further communication will be made regarding registration and enrollment processes.