UNIT 3: Scaled Graphs
Topics covered in Unit 3:
- I can measure objects with appropriate tools.
- I can measure objects with appropriate units.
- I can estimate the length of objects.
- I can compare measurements of objects.
- I can add and subtract lengths within 100.
- I can solve a one-step word problem within 100 about lengths.
- I can solve word problems with unknown numbers
- I can write an equation using proper symbols to solve.
Extension I can statements:
- I can create word problems using measurements.
- I can measure objects to the nearest half inch and quarter inch.
- I can tell time by skip counting by fives.
- I can recognize the parts of a clock.
- I can determine if a time is A.M. or P.M.
- I can tell and write time on a digital clock to the nearest five minute.
- I can tell and write time on a analog clock to the nearest five.
- I can tell time in different forms.
- I can solve problems involving elapsed time.
- I can collect data using tally marks in a survey.
- I can draw a bar graph with given data.
- I can draw a picture graph with given data.
- I can answer questions about graphs.
UNIT 3 VIDEOS