Unofficial transcripts are available under "Documents" in the Infinite Campus Student or Parent Portal. Please contact the counseling office with questions.
Transcripts and College Applications: Important Reminders
Important Reminders for Seniors:
All transcripts for college applications require ten (10) school days to process, which includes needed forms and letters. The counseling department does not process transcripts, forms, and recommendation letters on weekends, after school hours, or on school holidays. Please keep this in mind when planning applications and making requests ahead of time to ensure your deadlines are met.
All transcript requests for current students must be placed in Naviance. Seniors must ensure the following items are completed in Naviance when applying to a college.
- Indicate in Naviance how you are applying to the college - Common App or directly to the college.
- If using Common App - it is important that the application deadline is correct in Naviance.
- Complete the Senior Information Survey located under 'Important Tasks' in Naviance so that transcripts can be processed and letters of recommendations can be sent from the counselors.
- Complete the FERPA Waiver section in Common App so teachers and counselors can send your documents to colleges.
- Add colleges to 'Applying List' before requesting an initial transcript.
- Always ask a teacher before putting their name as a recommender. If a college requires teacher letters, they will ask for one to three, maximum. Please do not request a letter from more than three teachers for one college application.
Seniors and parents/guardians are encouraged to view the resources on how to request transcripts, add colleges in Naviance, and request letters of recommendation from teachers at Seniors: Naviance College Help.
Transcript Declaration Form
Transcript Declaration Form (weighted - change in process) - Due September 16
Seniors and parents/guardians who choose to have an unweighted transcript sent to colleges must complete the declaration form. If this form is not received by the due date, the default is that weighted transcripts will be sent to colleges.
Preferred method of submission
1. UGA requires students to upload their unofficial transcript that shows weighted and unweighted grades. This can be down in Infinite Campus under "Documents." For more information, visit UGA Admissions.
2. The Counseling Department cannot comment or advise on different colleges' policies regarding weighted vs. unweighted transcripts. Please contact the college with any questions you may have.
If you require a hardcopy form for submission, please download the form here.
Transcripts for Dual Enrollment Applications
- Create an account at www.gafutures.org and select "Create an Account" at the top of the page. Ensure that the information in your profile is correct.
- In addition:
- Ensure you have provided a copy of your Social Security card to Cambridge High School
- Contact your Cambridge counselor if you do not have an SSN card.
- Once you log in, access the "High School Transcript" tab on the left side of the main page.
- Scroll down to the menu listing Georgia colleges.
- Select the college where the transcript is to be sent and select enter.
11th Grades Students
Official transcripts can be requested through your Naviance account, accessed through Class Link, or access transcripts on Infinite Campus.
NCAA transcript requests for a current student can be ordered through Naviance and sent to the NCAA Clearing House. Add NCAA as a college and request the transcript.