• How to Request/Get a copy of the Transcript



    • Request all official transcripts through Naviance. Directions are accessed by clicking here.
      • Unofficial transcripts can be accessed through the Infinite Campus portal (under Documents).


    Grades 9th to 11th

    • Unofficial copy of the transcript is available under Documents in the Infinite Campus Student or Parent Portal. If you require an official copy, please contact the Counseling Office by emailing Ms. Wilson at wilsonrm1@fultonschools.org


    • NCAA- current students please use www.gafutures.org to request a transcript to be sent to NCAA Clearing House.

    • Dual Enrollment- if you are applying to a dual enrollment college and need a transcript to be sent to a college then please log into www.gafutures.org and request the transcript by clicking the college needing the transcript. Email Ms. Wilson if you need help at wilsonrm1@fultonschools.org

      Please see Ms. Renee Wilson in the Counseling Office if you have any questions about requesting a transcript at wilsonrm1@fultonschools.org




Requesting a Transcript

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.